Broadening the conversation about the importance of hydrocarbons to our civilization and way of life, and the assault upon them in the name of climate change.
Energy Transition Crisis! — Season 2 Episode 13 — Conversation with Irina Slav – The Nemeth Report
I’m pleased to welcome Irina Slav to the podcast to discuss the global energy transition and future energy trends. Irina lives in Bulgaria and is a journalist and writer for oilprice.com, she has an excellent substack called appropriately Irina Slav on Energy, and she also joins a weekly Energy Transition podcast with Brazilian engineer Armando Cavanha, American public policy analyst and senior contributor to Forbes magazine, David Blackmon, along with myself!
- Energy Transition Crisis! — Season 2 Episode 13 — Conversation with Irina Slav
- Could Quebec Run Out of Energy? — Season 2 Episode 12 — Conversation with David Boudeweel
- Power House Saskatchewan — Season 2 Episode 11 — Conversation with Brian Zinchuk
- Season 2, Episode 10 — Understanding the UK Energy System and Crisis — Conversation with Kathryn Porter
- Season 2, Episode 9 — Energy Absurdities — Conversation with David Blackmon
Support the show
Help us make the show. By making a contribution, you will help us to make stories that matter and you enjoy.
Stay in touch
Get every new episode delivered to your inbox.
Follow me on: